Music has the power to soothe the soul, drive people to obsession, and soundtrack evil plots. Is music the instigator of madness, or the key that unhinges the psychosis within? From guitar lessons in a graveyard and a baby allergic to music, to an infectious homicidal demo and melancholy tunes in a haunted lighthouse, Crescendo of Darkness will quench your thirst for horrifying audio fiction. HorrorAddicts.net is proud to present fourteen tales of murderous music, demonic performers, and cursed audiophiles.
- Audition by Naching T. Kassa
- Circe’s Music Shop by A. Craig Newman
- Last Lullaby by Emerian Rich
- Loved to Death by Sam Morgan Phillips
- The Music Box by Daphne Stasert
- While My Guitar Gently Bleeds by Benjamin Langley
- Six String Bullets by Cara Fox
- Lighthouse Lamentation by R.A. Goli
- Solomon’s Piano by Jeremy Megargee
- They Don’t Make Music Like That Anymore by Kahramanah
- Become the Music by H.E. Roulo
- Keep the Beat by Calvin Demmer
- The Legend of Crimson Ivory by Sarah Gribble
- A Whisper in the Air by Jeremiah Donaldson
Published by HorrorAddicts.net on June 27th, 2018.